ITIL V3 Training
The ITIL V3 Foundation training course provides a detailed, modular introduction to the concepts, terms, definitions, benefits, objectives, and relationships within core IT service management processes and functions, according to the ITIL best practice framework. ITIL IT Service Management Processes, Service Desk: Understanding its role and function in the IT infrastructure and its relationship with.
FREE ITIL Foundation Exam Questions to Ensure your Exam Success !
ITIL V3 Course Overview
The ITIL® Foundation
- An Introduction to IT Service Management
- Practicing Service Management
The IT Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Processes
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Main Principles and Models
- Service Level Management
- Service Continuity
- Configuration Management
- Release Management
- Incident and Problem Management
- Technology and Architecture
- Service Management Skills
ITIL Course Audience
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
ITIL Foundation Prerequisites
Experience and knowledge of IT computing environments are useful but not essential.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
ITIL® 2 Credits
After passing the examination, candidates will earn two (2) credits within the ITIL® Certification Scheme
ITIL Training Certificate
- PECB Authorized Training Partner
- Upon course completion Skill Development Council (Govt. of Pakistan) recognized training Certificate would be awarded to successful students.
ITIL® Foundation Exam
The ITIL® Foundation exam measures knowledge of the basic concepts and principles behind ITIL® and service management.
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 60 minutes
- Pass mark: 65% or 26/40
- Closed book
Join: ITIL V3 Training 2 Days BootCamp In DHA Campus : 46C, 24th Street DHA Phase-II, Karachi
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training