Incentive Compensation Fusion Sales Cloud training is a hands-on course that teaches you how to create the components needed for a compensation plan and assign the plan to participants. Oracle Incentive Compensation accelerates the design, deployment, and modification of compensation plans to help you deliver on deadlines and leverage compensation as a competitive weapon.
Gain frequent insight into designing and optimizing compensation solutions to drive stronger sales/channel performance for top line growth while reducing compensation expenditures.
Get FREE Practice Exams to ensure your Success !
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation empowers organizations with a rich set of plan design capabilities to streamline the rollout of new plan initiatives, productivity tools to reduce incentive administrative costs, and relevant business insight to drive sales performance.
Incentive Compensation provides an enterprise-grade solution for effectively administering sales incentive programs.
This Oracle Incentive Compensation training is a three-day, hands-on course that teaches you how to create the components needed for a compensation plan and assign the plan to participants. Oracle Incentive Compensation accelerates the design, deployment, and modification of compensation plans to help you deliver on deadlines and leverage compensation as a competitive weapon.
- Create a compensation plan
- Assign the plan to participants
- Verify transactions are being processed according to the plan
- Monitor the plan
- Drive Sales Alignment and Performance to Plan
- Manage Sales Performance Using Gamification
- Deploy New Plan Initiatives
- Accelerate Sales Plan Rollout and Communication
- Manage the Needs of Complex Global Sales Organizations
- Achieve Financial Control and Compliance
By taking this course, you will walk away with a fundamental understanding of how to create compensation plans using
Oracle Incentive Compensation to align sales behavior to corporate goals. You will get a chance to practice creating a compensation plan and all the required components that are used. You will learn the difference between event and interval plans and how to create different compensation components to support your needs.
- Business Analysts
- Cloud Administrator
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Technical Administrator
- Identify the key concepts of Incentive Compensation that determine a successful implementation
- Implement an incentive Compensation plan
- Verify the plan by entering data and performing common Incentive Compensation processes
- Identify how to monitor the plan
Automated role assignment
Processing a transaction
Reports and analytics
Individualize compensation documents
- Oracle Gold Partner
- Extensive Experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud Implementation & Support
- International Experienced Consultant
- Accredited Training Material
- FREE Practice Examinations
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
FREE Practice Exam
- Fusion Cloud Certifications Practice exams would be provided to students FREE of charges to ensure exam success
Flexible Class Options
- Week End SUNDAY Classes For Professionals
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE
1,000USD | 3,500 SAR | 3,500 AED
Regular Course Fee in Pakistan
Practice examinations are part of the training session
Omni Academy – Oracle Gold Partner Training Certificate